Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Regular Ski Bunny


Last winter I went skiing for the first time ever and had an absolute blast! It was a ton of fun. A group of friends from my ward went to Brighton for their 2 for 1 night skiing deal. Preston also came up from Provo to go boarding.
My friend Erin was so great and gave me a couple lessons on the bunny hill to get me going. She must have been a really good teacher because after just 3 times down the bunny hill we decided to hit the big slopes. I was so surprised and happy that I picked it up so quickly, it made it a lot more fun and I came away resolved to go skiing more often.

It didn't really happen, because I haven't gone again until this year. But again, I had such a fun time! I think my friends Kate and Shelby and I are going to try to go to The Canyons sometime this winter.

Basically, I'm a regular ski bunny :)

No comments: