Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh the things you discover on Wikipedia

Today I was looking up something on the internet and found myself distracted -- this is nothing new.

I looked up the game of hockey and discovered that there are many, many different forms of the sport. I've posted my favorite one here for your viewing pleasure:

Unicycle Hockey



Wow, that is the weirdest/funniest/how-the-heck-did-they-come-up-with-that? kind of hockey I've ever heard of!

p.s. Sorry about my slack job on the posting but I've been out of town for a couple of weeks. Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Brett and Heather said...

Meghan
I was only substituting in the library last week. Sorry I missed you. I am now the compassionate service leader and the continual sub in library and primary (which is way better than sitting in RS.)
At least we waved to each other. LOL.