Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"An Advocate For Dressing Like a Lady"

Ok, so anyone who knows me knows that I'm big into sports. I love my soccer shorts, t-shirts, and running shoes. But I also like to dress up and look nice. When I'm wearing a pencil skirt and 3 inch sassy heels, I feel confident and pretty.

That being said, I'm not exactly a fashion guru, and I've never once purchased a fashion magazine. However, with Pinterest and other websites available, I've started noticing a few celebs whose style I really like and that I try my best to emulate.

One of those is Kate Middleton. I love her beautiful, yet conservative and classy style.

Here's what Anne Hathaway said about her and I totally agree.
"Can I tell you how grateful I am to Kate Middleton?" said Hathaway. "Because she is such an advocate for dressing like a lady. I think for a few years that kind of slightly dirty look was adopted by Hollywood - you know, the stringy hair, homeless thing. And I really tried," she laughs, "I was like ok I'm going to give that a go. (But) it doesn't suit me, I don't suit it."
"I'm just very grateful to Kate Middleton for making looking appropriate really fun again," she says.
Amen.

Kate MiddletonKate MiddletonKate Middletonkate middleton
kate middleton     www.instyle.comkate middletonkate middleton.Kate MiddletonKate MiddletonPinned Imagekate middleton
kate middleton     www.instyle.comKate Middleton; Dresseskate middletonKate Middleton

And while I'm at it, here's another one that seems to have it together (hopefully it stays that way).

No comments: