Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BYU/Utah birthday hockey game

The Friday after my birthday (Oct. 3) some friends and I met at Hires for some hamburgers, then went to the BYU/Utah hockey game. It was a blast!

The group at Hires: Sue, Tiffany, Brian, Me, Jared, Chaney,
Nancy, Diana, Rachel, Ben, Kevin, Brittany.
me and Rachel

Ok, Rachel is a DIE HARD Ute fan, so I'm not sure how I got away with this picture. I don't think she was paying attention

Making sure Rachel is dressed in the appropriate colors for the game. While this picture was being taken she was yelling, "I'm melting! I'm dying!!"
She got me back though...


me and Diana
Sibling rivalry: Ok this is the funniest thing ever, Rachel is a die hard Ute fan but her brother Brian loves BYU, even though he goes to the U.
Blanket war (me and Ben)
Chaney and I cheering another BYU goal (13-4 was the final score I believe)
Taunting Ben after another BYU goal. Don't worry, he got me back.

Rachel crying after witnessing the annihilation of her teampoor, poor Ute fan
Chaney and Brian, Matt Cowan, Brian S. and Mary (in the back)
me (behind the blanket) and Brian showing our loyalty
First row: me and Ben,
Second row: Brian F., Chaney, Rachel, Diana, Nancy,
Third row: Brian Shelby and Mary (but you can't see her :))
HAHA, that Ute player seriously missed the check. Oops.
Watchin' my boys warm up


Well, it was such a fun night and I'm so happy everyone came!!

(p.s. Thanks to Kevin for all the pictures and making the video!)

1 comment:

Emily Utt said...

I keep seeing people in your photos that I know. Rachel Farr, Matt Cowan, Mary Cowan, Tyrel Einfeldt. It needs to stop. Seriously. I'm glad hockey was fun!