Saturday, November 1, 2008

Recent happenings...

A couple weekends ago I went to a Real Salt Lake game at the new stadium with two of my friends from Provo. It was awesome!! Just look at this stadium...B-E-A-U-tiful!! I mean this, this is a soccer stadium! It brought tears to my eyes just looking at it...



Me and Allen cheering another Real goal...with the zoom on...oops :)

Look at this beautiful sunset just as we walked in for the game. Talk about purple mountain majesty!

Allen, me, and Spencer. These guys are so much fun! I miss working with them at the jewelry store!

Allen, me, and Spence dogg again...

_____________

Keifer's birthday at the Cheesecake Factory...what the--they spelled his name wrong!

It's K-e-i-f-e-r! Helloooooo!

Keifer (BJ and Preston's old roommate) with his birthday cheesecake

Two girls that I totally forgot their names :) and some of the old Glenhood crew - Keifer, Valerie, Kyle, Sara (?), Me, Preston (supposedly putting up Keifers age, but sorry Pres, Keifer's not 53, or 35 for that matter :)) Kristy.

Nice face Preston

___________________

On Monday I went and played tennis with Matt Hammond and after missing a good shot from him I threw my racket down and broke it! Dang! Sad day! I've had that racket since I was like 8 when my parents signed us up for tennis lessons. Oh well, looks like sports equipment girl will have to be on the lookout for a new tennis racket.

____________________

Last Saturday I went to a Sigma Gamma Chi date night with Brian Farr. We dressed up as Nacho Libre and Nacho...Libra? :) Anyway, it was so much fun! We had a Halloween themed dinner and then broke up into groups to make scary movies--ours was the best of course!

__________________

For the last couple of months I've been playing in a soccer league down in Spanish Fork...yes that's an hour away, stupid, I know, but so much fun! We were the first place team in the A division going into the tournament and we didn't dissapoint. We had three games this week and won them all to win the championship. Go team Elite! (Paul, our Home Teacher, even came down to one of the games, now that's what I call dedication!)

p.s. How do you like those snazzy uniforms? :) Flames and everything! I say next year we just opt for t-shirts and call it a day.

(Me, Brina, Robyn, Kelsey, Hailey, Seri, Amaris)Me and my roommate Hailey, she's pretty much awesome!

______________________

Yesterday at work we had a Halloween potluck and Richard Oman introduced us to this hobo (Larry) that he found on the street who he thought could use some food. Love the costume Larry!
Th-th-th-that's all folks!!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

just wanted to drop you a line and let you know that Shane is going through the Temple in St. George Nov. 29th @ the 2pm session our number is 208-228-0106 or 702-415-5515 call us Shane's number 702-572-8333 by the way this is Dennis and Lynda Glenn