Sunday, July 6, 2008

6 things you may or may not know about me...

1) When I was younger if I touched something with my left hand, I would then have to touch it with my right hand to "make it even." I say "when I was little" but really I still do it sometimes. For instance, often when I run I accidentally graze the inside of one leg with the opposite shoe, then I deliberately kick the other leg so it feels even. I'd like to think I've gotten over this but last week after our hike at Zion's, I looked down at my legs and both were covered in dirt marks. I know, weird.

2) I have never read Harry Potter. (Gasp!)

3) This one my parents are VERY aware of. If you say something to me that I don't like I'll probably fight you on it and tell you how dumb whatever you said was and why I would never consider doing it/saying it/believing you, but in the end I always consider doing it/saying it/believing you, I just don't want you to know about it. Why do I do this?

4) I always pay attention to which hand people write with. For some reason it's like the first thing I notice about people.

5) I am fully and completely a food mixer and proud of it. The other day in the cafeteria at the Church Office Building they had enchiladas with mashed potatoes for a side. Who thought of that combination? Anyway, they were both there on the plate so what did I do? I mixed them. And it was good. I'm also a dipper, with ketchup being the most common choice for dippage.

6) I have a certain...oh, let's say...phobia of being tickled in a certain spot. My family and a select few others, to my dismay, have discovered this spot and love to get close to it just to watch me squirm. However, this may not be so smart on their part because I have a sixth sense about it, and apparently there is also a trigger button of some sort near there that when approached makes me uncontrollably violent (ex. kicking my dad in the face, he wasn't too happy about that one). Anyway, for obvious reasons, including your safety and the fact that it would ruin all hope of secrecy, I refuse to state here where said place is.

1 comment:

Don and Kelley said...

O.k., the first one is a little OCD. Hey, we all have a little OCD! Ha Ha!