Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yesterday I was sitting at work when I had an A.D.D. moment. In the midst of making sure pictures used in the Johnson Home guide are out of copyright or otherwise useable, I started thinking about names I like if/when I should ever get married, and if/when I should ever have kids. Random. This is me:

Hmmm, I really like such and such names...Oh look two of them start with a 'b' - Beck and Bauer.

So maybe if I have twin boys I can name them Beck and Bauer.

:: pause ::

tee hee, then when I introduce them to people I'll say their names really fast together so it'll sound like one long name. "These are my twins, Beckenbauer." he he, snort, he he, can't hold in the laughter...

...and no one will get the joke.

Then I'll have to explain that Franz Beckenbauer was one of the greatest soccer players of all time and practically invented the sweeper position.

Hmmm, I think I can handle that. Therefore, if I have twins I shall name them Beck and Bauer. So let it be written so let it be done.



7 comments:

Julie said...

you always make me laugh...haha.

Jewels said...

I think it's a great idea! Even if no one knows who Beckenbauer is, it's a great story...and you're hilarious.

Ben said...

Weirdo ;)

Chris and Elaine said...

So you are going to the Narrows! Be prepared to get wet. Wear some board shorts or swimsuit. The guys had a lot of sand in their clothes when I did wash. Have fun!

Emily Utt said...

This is a comment on your blog. It's a nice blog. Good for you.

Marissa said...

Meghan, I need your email address! Email it to me (my full name @byu.net). Since you asked, our background is from thecutestblogontheblock.com.

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

wow...you're a nerd and I have your toothbrush if you ever want it back.